I’m a technical business writer who can help you improve your operations!
I’m the best fit for your company if you’re looking for a writer and someone who:
- Delves into the internal workings of your organization or designated department to find “holes” and implement solutions.
- Finds the innuendo in the mundane and sifts through the fat to find the meat… the gist of what you’re seeking.
- Researches topics in-depth and looks at every angle to develop a solid plan of attack.
- Makes complex subjects understandable.
- Runs with your specifications and does what it takes to deliver the results you want, on time.
- Pays attention to details, sometimes to a fault.
- Easily adapts with you to changing business priorities, objectives and timelines.
I’ve helped companies meet their goals and objectives, as a corporate technical writer and now freelancer, in a variety of ways:
- Researching, writing, and implementing programs like fraud prevention, corporate ethics and auditing
- Researching and summarizing federal, state and local regulations for corporate compliance in claims processing and reporting
- Writing, editing and communicating operational, desk-level and compliance-related policies and procedures for internal and external end-users
- Gathering data, analyzing it and issuing reports for audits, qualitative research, finance and accounting
- Performing work-flow studies, for claims and credentialing departments
- Creating content for an on-line membership site, including exercises, biographies, articles and tips rooted in spiritual and personal growth
- Writing and editing workbooks for spiritual retreats and personal development teleclasses
- Writing newsletter and blog articles for a health and wellness website
- Creating event flyers and e-mails
- Assisting attorney with research for an Intellectual Property case
- Ghostwriting a non-fiction book focusing on history and geology
So if you aren’t looking for a technical writer with an IT specialty or a subject matter expert, but instead want a writer who can research, analyze, and document any aspect of your business, then give me a call or drop me a note and let’s see what we can accomplish together!